As the owners of the only carbon protocol methodology in the world for calculating, reporting and selling carbon offsets from 'Efficiencies in Industrial Vehicles and Industrial Equipment', COAC members will have access to a cost effective fuel program that also calculates and validates carbon offsets.
The Carbon Offset Aggregation Cooperative of British Columbia was launched in January 2011. Membership is $100
per company and has many benefits consisting a full cycle program of baseline calculation, technology installation, awareness, monitoring, reporting and marketing...Read more about our membership application
Member Program Participation Costs
- Capital outlay for equipment improvements (COAC can finance).
- Absorbed labour cost for initial training.
- Minimal staff access/assistance to determine baseline information.
- Monthly service fee as noted below.
- A commission based on the actual reduction in fuel costs (minimum costs are applicable)
- A commission for the sale of carbon offsets
Note: if a member is not able to sell offsets, due to unrecognized baseline information, there will still be the opportunity to reduce fuel consumption and the member is not responsible for any associated commission for carbon trading